Mid week row?

Marion
Can anyone tell me if there is a mid week row this week? Can't find any details of one so not sure if one is happening?

RE: Mid week row?

RichardH
Hi Marion
Sorry I dont know as I work on Wednesdays and never seem to get to a mid week row.   You could try Chris Partridge perhaps as I think he usually knows

Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 12:20:30 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Mid week row?

Can anyone tell me if there is a mid week row this week? Can't find any details of one so not sure if one is happening?

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Mid-week-row-tp113.html

RE: Mid week row?

I'm afraid I'm training cross channel rowers today (and so is Mike). You could organise one yourself if you like!