Mid week row

RichardThrift
Dear Intrepid Cutters,

The best day next week is Tuesday 4th Feb. Good visibility, nice high tide (4.7) at 14.26 hrs means we have plenty of water. Suggest meeting at the Boat Park, Langston Mill, 12:45.

Temp 7C Sunny intervals with possibility of light rain so bring layers and warm clothing. Could be a little blustery at 20mph so we will go to Emsworth for lunch returning circa 1500hrs.

For Wednesday afficianadoes the wind is 37MPH and heavy rain so rowing would be impossible.

Please advise on the forum if you would like a little exercise, stunning scenery and good company on Tuesday as soon as you can.

Regards

Richard Thrift

Re: Mid week row

Andrew B
Hi Richard,
Tues please.....
Andrew

On 2 February 2014 16:03, RichardThrift [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear Intrepid Cutters,

The best day next week is Tuesday 4th Feb. Good visibility, nice high tide (4.7) at 14.26 hrs means we have plenty of water. Suggest meeting at the Boat Park, Langston Mill, 12:45.

Temp 7C Sunny intervals with possibility of light rain so bring layers and warm clothing. Could be a little blustery at 20mph so we will go to Emsworth for lunch returning circa 1500hrs.

For Wednesday afficianadoes the wind is 37MPH and heavy rain so rowing would be impossible.

Please advise on the forum if you would like a little exercise, stunning scenery and good company on Tuesday as soon as you can.

Regards

Richard Thrift

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Mid-week-row-tp974.html

Andrew Berry
Andrew

Re: Mid week row

I would like to join you on Tuesday, please. Cheryl.

Re: Mid week row

Liz Hall
Yes please for Tuesday.  Liz

Re: Mid week row

I'll be there.

Re: Mid week row

Richard,

You have a crew but I am happy to join a second boat if numbers facilitate.

Re: Mid week row

RichardThrift
Steve
Thanks yr reply, at the moment there are 6 people which would mean a galley with passenger and cox. Bearing in mind the possible blustery conditions esp. coming out of Emsworth harbour it would be really useful if you and Chris Partridge were lead rowers--although I am improving my rowing capability following Ian Maclelland's very stiff Sunday row and Saturdays thrash in rough conditions. I would be pleased if you could join us.
Richard