Mid week row this Wednesday in glorious sunshine

Mid week row this Wednesday in glorious sunshine

RichardThrift
This week's row will start out from Northney Marina so we can catch the best of this week's weather and avoid the problematic tide times. So we will meet up at 09.00 and return by 12 noon. Suggest we go to Pirannha Bar at Sparkes Marina for coffee and a brunch. Weather is very good for this time of year, wind at 13mphWSW. High tide is 8.39am hence going from Northney avoids a ridiculously early start. There are several boats available so we will decide on what to row once we have the numbers. My thanks to Andrew and Chris Partridge for their very helpful ideas and suggestions.
So let me know soon if you want to go.
Gail and I will be there.Have a good week Cutters. Isn't the weather fabulous today!!
Richard Thrift
Mob 07831 440448
Home 02393 111582

Re: Mid week row this Wednesday in glorious sunshine

Barry Scott
Yes please, barry.

PS Not so sunny now!

Re: Mid week row this Wednesday in glorious sunshine

I will be there.

Re: Mid week row this Wednesday in glorious sunshine

Jenny Munns
I like to join you
Thanks
Jenny

Re: Mid week row this Wednesday in glorious sunshine

Hi Ho.
That sounds great.It will be good to row without getting swamped or rained on.So can you squeeze a little un in.
Ta much Les.

Re: Mid week row this Wednesday in glorious sunshine

Yes I shall be there...

Re: Mid week row this Wednesday in glorious sunshine

Sorry for late reply. I can now come, but will need to be back 12 - 12.30pm. Thanks Christine
Christine