Mid week row

Chris Penfold
Hi All,

The forecasts and tides for the coming week would appear to favour Wednesday and Thursday, with high tides at 10:50 and 11:35 respectively. Both days have faiirly light winds, with more sun suggested for Wednesday.

Let's see which day the majority vote for. On the other hand we could get out both days!

Although I am more than willing to coordinate this and come along to get the boasts out and push you off....... One caveat to all this is that I have my daughter and new grandson coming down from Hertfordshire to stay for the week, so will obviously be spending as much time as possible with them. Therefore I propose to coordinate the row/rows, help get the boats out and push you all off, but not come out.

Hope you understand.

Regards,

Chris

Re: Mid week row

Frances
Hello, I would be happy to do Thursday, but could do either - perhaps we could see what the consensus is, and then start 2 threads if needed.
Thanks for organising

Re: Mid week row

Claudia
Hello Chris,
I wouldn't mind either day and would love to come out for a row.

Regards,
Claudia

Re: Mid week row

Chris,
Either day for me, please.
Cheers
Nigel.

Re: Mid week row

Hi Chris, either day for us please all the best ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: Mid week row

Liz and John
I would love to come (Liz) and can do Wednesday but not Thursday.
John cannot do either as he's working for the next few weeks.

Re: Mid week row

I can only come Thursday.

Re: Mid week row

Chris, on checking things, Thursday would be best fir us please ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: Mid week row

Wednesday for me please, Marilyn.

Re: Mid week row

Richard Harrison
Please can I join for a row on Thursday
cheers

Re: Mid week row

Julia
Hi Chris,

Steve and I can do Wednesday, if we have enough for Galley or we can take one other in Teifi.

Thanks Julia

Re: Mid week row

Barry Scott
Thursday is good for me. Barry

Re: Mid week row

Geoff
I fancy a row on Wednesday. What time? Geoff

Re: Mid week row

Thursday for me please, for a gentle get back in a boat type row😎

Re: Mid week row

Chris Penfold
Hi All,

So far we have for Wednesday:

Liz
Marilyn
Julia
Steve
Geof

And for Thursday:

Christine
Ron
Cheryl
Richard
Barry
Tim

And for either:

Frances
Claudia
Nigel

One configuration could be a Galley/Claydon on Wednesday and a Teifi and Galley /Claydon (with passenger) on Thursday, if Frances, Claudia and Nigel go for the Thursday option.

Let's give it until tomorrow evening to see if anyone else comes forward.

I suggest meeting at 0900 on Wednesday and 0945 Thursday.

Will post again Tuesday evening.

Chris

Re: Mid week row

Chris Penfold
Evenin All!

No further responses and no objections to my proposal of yesterday, so we'll go with that.

I'll be at the boat park tomorrow to help launch the Wednesday Five at 0900 and if it's felt necessary, 0945  the following day for the Thursday Nine.

See you there,

Chris

Re: Mid week row

Richard Harrison
Hi Chris
No need to come on Thursday  - I am sure the nine of us can manage to get boats launched and sort out destination etc.   Enjoy time with family
cheers

Re: Mid week row

Frances
Hello all, I'm afraid I've run out of time with another event to prepare for, and I will have to stand down for tomorrow's ( Thursday) row. It leaves you with 8, which should still be ok, have a lovely row. I'm very sorry to change last minute.
Thanks, Frances