Mid week row updated

BobbyClayton
This post was updated on .
Hi all
Well looks like your all up for it Friday , looks like the weather will assist . So meet at 11.30 at boat park decide on day where we go possibly go to Emsworth maybe further  if we are feeling energetic
Look forward to catching up with you all.
Don’t forget to pay subscriptions in bank , details posted by Joan on earlier post
So far two boats
Boat 1          Boat 2
Bobby.         Ron
Micheal.       Cherly
Lesley          Liz
Barry.          John
Wendy         Ann
Steven.        Sue

Pop your name down still if you find you can get out on the water

I am conversing with Micheal trying find best window for this weeks row
I was hoping for Wednesday noon time but looking wet & blowy , so might have to go for Friday (it’s midweek somewhere after all 😂) hopefully wind will drop just for us &  the big round yellow thing in the sky will assist!!
& Return with another lovely day !!
I Keep you posted as week goes on, as we know forecasts are not always right !!

Re: Mid week row

Liz Hall
I would be interested in rowing on Friday if it happens. Liz

Re: Mid week row

Yes Please from Michael and Lesley

Re: Mid week row

Ron and Cheryl for this please Bobby.  Cheers

Re: Mid week row

BobbyClayton
Well , Wednesday not looking great which is just as well as I can’t go !!! so fingers crossed for Friday
Keep it free rowers 😜

Re: Mid week row

Wendy and Stephen
Yes please  - Wendy  and  Stephen

Re: Mid week row

John Child
Yes please for me. John

Re: Mid week row

Ann Carroll
Yes please for Friday.

Ann

Re: Mid week row

Barry Scott
Yes please Bobby,

Barry

Re: Mid week row

Liz Hall
What time will it be?  I'm trying to arrange something else for Friday but will work round rowing.

Re: Mid week row updated

Ann Carroll
Can I add Sue McCarthy to the list please she joined recently but had trouble adding her name.

Thanks
Ann

Re: Mid week row updated

May I put in a late plea for inclusion, since the weekend rowing looks ever more confused? Happy to accompany solo in a Teifi if necessary.

Re: Mid week row updated

Me too please Bobby.

Re: Mid week row updated

Wendy and Stephen
Thanks Bobby forgot to say,  please can Stephen not go in Sallyport as it hurts his back (he is a wimp😀)

Re: Mid week row updated

BobbyClayton
Hi Nigel
It might look that way if you don’t mind being in a telfi as we are on 13 as ,  1 less
Your strong  !!
See when we are there what happens
Bobby

Re: Mid week row updated

BobbyClayton
Off course Wendy not a problem, do you to be in same boat or don’t mind ??

Re: Mid week row updated

Can we put Sallyport on the single trailer today please, while we have plenty of bodies..?