Mid week row w/b 19 Dec ***Cancelled ***

Mid week row w/b 19 Dec ***Cancelled ***

John Child
Friday 23 Dec is the only day where tides and daylight combine to allow a row. Unfortunately the forecast winds are Westerly 23 mph gusting 37 mph in rain so I am cancelling the row.

Have a good Christmas everyone and  I hope to see you on the water soon.

John

Re: Mid week row w/b 19 Dec ***Cancelled ***

Mike Lowery
Hi   like to row Friday or saturday,  have yet to see any thing posted?

Cheers  mike L

Re: Mid week row w/b 19 Dec ***Cancelled ***

John Child
Hi Mike, you will see from the first post on this thread that I cancelled the row for this week due to bad wx on the only available day. I made the decision early  due to the proximity to Christmas Day and to aid in people's pre Christmas planning. The latest Met Office forecast is winds of 24 mph gusting 38mph.

Chris is the organiser for Saturday 24 December so I don't know  what he intends although the forecast is 22 gusting 35mph.

Regards  John