Mid-week row week beginning 11th May

Barry Scott
The tides this week are not good. The best option is to go early Tuesday evening, HW is at 7.15 pm and the weather looks OK. So I suggest meeting at the Mill at 5.30 pm getting at back at sunset around 8.30 pm.

There is also a chance of a row on Friday with HW at 9.40 am (meet at 8am) we can keep that in reserve subject to a weather check nearer the day.

Re: Mid-week row week beginning 11th May

Grahaml
Yes please, must remember to bring lights for my bike.
Graham

Sent from my iPad

On May 10, 2015, at 11:05 AM, Barry Scott [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:

The tides this week are not good. The best option is to go early Tuesday evening, HW is at 7.15 pm and the weather looks OK. So I suggest meeting at the Mill at 5.30 pm getting at back at sunset around 8.30 pm.

There is also a chance of a row on Friday with HW at 9.40 am (meet at 8am) we can keep that in reserve subject to a weather check nearer the day.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Mid-week-row-week-beginning-11th-May-tp4018.html

Re: Mid-week row week beginning 11th May

Sounds good.
Yes please for Tuesday Barry

Re: Mid-week row week beginning 11th May

Great idea Barry! Ron and Cheryl for this please.

Re: Mid-week row week beginning 11th May

Great Marcus and I will come Tuesday.

Re: Mid-week row week beginning 11th May

Teri
Hi Barry - got room for one more please?

Re: Mid-week row week beginning 11th May

Yes please, for Tuesday, Marilyn

Re: Mid-week row week beginning 11th May

Les Goodall
Looks like there might be room for a littl'un .
So can I come please...... Les......🚣

Re: Mid-week row week beginning 11th May

Barry Scott
The replies so far number nine rowers, namely:

Graham, Andy Mac, Ron, Cheryl, Christine, Marcus, Teri, Marilyn and Les.

Unfortunately for me I am otherwise engaged  this evening so Christine has agreed to take charge of proceedings - do enjoy.

Re: Mid-week row week beginning 11th May

Teri
hmmmmm .......... 8s a better number and it looks like I'm going to be working late - so I'll drop out and will (hopefully) catch up with the galleys at the weekend.  Have a good row all x

Re: Mid-week row week beginning 11th May

Having said I'll take over organisation tonight, I've just found Marcus and I have a meeting starting around 7.30pm. We can be a little late.  So my suggestion is those who can arrive at 5.15pm to get a galley out and at the moment it looks like a teifi, do ready for start at 5.30pm.  Then option a) we return by 7.15pm and you can visit the Royal Oak or b) we come back and loose the teifi and you go out for another blast and finish at the 8.30pm.  We can decide when we all arrive.  Sorry for any inconvenience.
Christine