Mid week rowers notice Bembridge's Cover repair reqd.

Mid week rowers notice Bembridge's Cover repair reqd.

RichardThrift
The following message has been sent by email today:

Dear Geoff,

Following the midweek row yesterday we noticed the tear at the stern end of Bembridge's cover is getting worse and we thought it right to bring it to your notice.
Other than that I am pleased to report no Oar Fairies are needed as the crew were exemplary

Kind regards and hope yr Guernsey trip proved fruitful.

Richard

R P Thrift
Mob 07831