Midweek Row Friday 4th August 12:20

Re: Midweek Row Friday 4th August 12:20

len buckle
put me in if room cheers len

Re: Midweek Row Friday 4th August 12:20

Wendy and Stephen
Yes please if there is room  - Wendy and Stephen

Re: Midweek Row Friday 4th August 12:20

Sorry Chris, afraid I need to pull out. I’ve been waiting for a hospital appointment for ages, and they’ve just called to give me a cancellation place on Friday - typical! Hope you all have a great row though.

Re: Midweek Row Friday 4th August 12:20

Chris Murray
Morning all. The weather is looking ok for our Friday row - no sunshine but it should be dry with a manageable breeze. As it stands we have 17 people signed up with a couple of new members. The plan is to take 6 in Lady & Sally and 5 in Sweare deep. See you on Friday. Chris

Re: Midweek Row Friday 4th August 12:20

Chris Murray
Just to confirm, we have the following people rowing on Friday:
Les, Lynn, Joan, Mike B, Geoff, Jo M, Michael, Sue W, Wendy, Stephen, Gill, Marilyn, Nigel, Len, Julie, Chris M & Steve Holder (new member).
Cheers, Chris

Re: Midweek Row Friday 4th August 12:20

Julie A
Hi Chris, is it OK to put Claire Bodington in as well?

Re: Midweek Row Friday 4th August 12:20

Geoffrey Shilling
Hi Chris . Sorry but I’m not able to come.Geoff

Re: Midweek Row Friday 4th August 12:20

Pete Reed
Please add me in if possible Chris
Thanks
Pete

Re: Midweek Row Friday 4th August 12:20

Chris Murray
Hi Pete, no problem you can replace Geoff who has had to drop out. Chris

Hi Julie. That should be ok. I'm assuming Claire is a new member who has rowed before? Chris

Re: Midweek Row Friday 4th August 12:20

Julie A
Hi Chris,
Yes she is fairly new, has done a couple of rows before and would like to be a passenger some of the time if possible?

Re: Midweek Row Friday 4th August 12:20

Gill
Morning Chris
Will leave it a few more days before i venture out
Many thanks
Gill
12