Midweek Row Thursday 13th 4:00pm

Re: Midweek Row Thursday 13th 4:00pm

Marion
Really sorry Chris but I am going to have to pull out of today's row. It is looking pretty cold and wet out there at the moment which means my joints are already playing up. Afraid I don't feel very safe moving around the boats etc when I'm like this. Sorry to mess you around with numbers but have to put my sensible hat on for once. Hope you still have fun. Marion

Re: Midweek Row Thursday 13th 4:00pm - one more needed

Tessa Collings
Sorry Chris I got held up in Chichester. Not sure I will make it in time. I will try to get there but will be a bit late. Upu needn't wait fir me Tessa
12