Midweek Row. Thursday 19 Aug meet 08.15

Frances
Hello All, it's my turn for the midweek row proposal, so I'm suggesting a row to Emsworth for a cuppa at Flintstones. We could head down channel a bit on the way to make a longer row time if we like. Thursday 19 August, meet at 08.15.
Please sign up below if interested

Re: Midweek Row. Thursday 19 Aug meet 08.15

john d. pearce
Hi Frances
Yes please
John D.

Re: Midweek Row. Thursday 19 Aug meet 08.15

Vernon Seddon
Yes please Frances

Re: Midweek Row. Thursday 19 Aug meet 08.15

Yes please., Frances.

Re: Midweek Row. Thursday 19 Aug meet 08.15

Yes please Marilyn

Re: Midweek Row. Thursday 19 Aug meet 08.15

Liz CORDINER
hi Frances, I would like to come out on Thursday, but I would need to swap and become a passenger after a while.

Hello Liz, what you've suggested depends on having 6 in a boat, and at the moment, that's perfect. We might need to review how to manage the seating if more people sign up.
I'd like to ask everyone to check here before leaving home on Thursday morning, in case of any last minute changes, or weather situation that means cancellation. We can do a final count up, and hopefully sort it to have 6 in one boat,  ( ie, we'd need at least 5 more to fill another boat if we've had additional people sign up) If it's not possible, you'd have the option to pull out this time, Liz. I hope that's sounds ok?  I'll post something here are 7am Thursday to sum up the situation, thank you

Re: Midweek Row. Thursday 19 Aug meet 08.15

Frances
Looking good for our row with 6 of us in one boat. Which means we'll be able to do our normal routine of everybody rotating every 20 minutes, changing between rowing on the left, on the right, then sitting out as either passenger or cox.
Should be a nice row, the winds look as though they might be quite light, but, as ever, rain's always a possibility. .... I'll post again 7am tomorrow, just to check if anyone's had to pull out.

Re: Midweek Row. Thursday 19 Aug meet 08.15

Frances
Nobody's cancelled, so looks like we're good to go with 6, rowing as in my message above last night, see you shortly, Frances

Re: Midweek Row. Thursday 19 Aug meet 08.15

UPDATE

HI ALL CREW,
      IN THE EVENING OF THE MONDAY AFTER THIS ROW I WAS PINGED!!!
Lateral flow test (LFT) was negative but I am awaiting results from a PCR test and will let you know the results asap.
Take care, just in case!
Cheers
Nigel.

Negative PCR test confirmed