Midweek Row Wednesday 15th May 16:15

Dave M
As Mark is off training (albeit of the Steam variety) and rowing in the foreign waters of Porthmadog, we have taken on the mantle for putting on a row this week.

The weather on Wednesday looks too good to miss out on with some sunshine and light winds. HW is 18:16 at a low 3.73m. We will have a row up one of the harbours and back, with an optional post row stop at the Royal Oak.

Please sign up in the usual way.

Dave & Jenny

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 15th May 16:15

Vince Ibbs
Hi Dave & Jenny

As a newbie it would be good for me to do this one, but unfortunately I am helping a mate with his guitar playing. Sorry to miss it, but hope it goes well.

Vince Ibbs

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 15th May 16:15

Steph Savill
Yes please Dave thank you
Steph

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 15th May 16:15

Gill
Yes please

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 15th May 16:15

yes please

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 15th May 16:15

Geoffrey Shilling
Yes please Dave.. Geoff

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 15th May 16:15

Yes please Marilyn

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 15th May 16:15

john d. pearce
Hi D & J
Yes please
John D.

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 15th May 16:15

Andrew & Julie Rooker
Yes please for both Andrew and Julie

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 15th May 16:15

Yes please, if the numbers work.🙃

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 15th May 16:15

Me too please

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 15th May 16:15

Sue Campbell
Is there room for 1 more please

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 15th May 16:15

Hi Dave, if you use Sweare Deep could you put her back on her trailer when you finish please so that we can pick her up on Friday to tow to Dell Quay.

Thank you!

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 15th May 16:15

Dave M
Hi Sue. There is indeed room for you (and anyone else who fancies a row this afternoon).

Hi Rachel. Thanks for the heads up on Sweare Deep. We will indeed return it to the trailer if we use it.