Midweek Row Wednesday 2 June 17.00 Crew Update

Midweek Row Wednesday 2 June 17.00 Crew Update

It's my turn to host the midweek row, there's not very much choice for times and water, so I suggest we could do a straight course down the harbour towards Marker and back, by way of rehearsal for any 5 Mile competitors, with a beer at the  Royal Oak afterwards for anyone who would like. It won't be a hugely long row.
Please post below, indicating if you're in a particular crew for the race series, and we'll try to accommodate that, but otherwise, all welcome of course.
We can all start together in the boat park at 5pm, but please observe social distancing when launching and recovering, and enter boats in order from stern to bow. Coxes should still be wearing masks and glasses/visors. We may have enough people to carry passengers and swap in....Bring a drink and wear layers.

Please look at the forum on the afternoon of departure for any last minute changes.

Crew latest....numbers are really good, so there will be 6 in some boats, so passenger and cox can swap in and out. Could each crew decide on whos's coxing and the position in which everyone rows.  Four boats midweek, what a great club we are!
GLADYS
Mark
Phil
Pete
Chris
Frances

SWEARE DEEP
Joan
Liz
Lynn
Nigel
Terry, joining us for 2nd row as new member
Elaine, joining us from GUAG for 2nd try out

SALLYPORT
Tom
Martin
Tessa
John C
John DP
Marilyn

LANGSTONE LADY
Sue
Claire
Karen
Anita
Maureen

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 2 June 17.00

Joan
Yes please for me.  SWeare Deep if possible. Joan

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 2 June 17.00

Lynn Murray
Yes please for both me and Chris

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 2 June 17.00

John Child
Yes please Frances.

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 2 June 17.00

Anita Preston
Yes please for me 😊

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 2 June 17.00

john d. pearce
Hi Frances
Yes please
John D.

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 2 June 17.00

Pete Reed
Yes please for both Maureen and me
Pete

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 2 June 17.00

Yes please Frances, Sweare Deep if poss for me too.

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 2 June 17.00

Terry H
Me too pls...

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 2 June 17.00

Tessa Collings
Yes please. Tessa

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 2 June 17.00

Yes please Frances.

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 2 June 17.00

Yes please Marilyn

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 2 June 17.00

Claire Tomlinson
Yes please Frances.

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 2 June 17.00

Mark Taylor
Please could we take Gladys out as a5 mile practice with the following
Chris Murray
Peter reed
Phil polwin
Mark taylor
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 2 June 17.00

MartinS
Please include me Frances, if still room.

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 2 June 17.00

Sorry for late post but just been freed up for the row.

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 2 June 17.00

Tom Bennett
Add me in please.

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 2 June 17.00

Karen Bakovljev
Please add me in, if not too late

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 2 June 17.00

If it is possible, Loony Ladies would like to row together.
That is Anita, Claire,  Karen and Sue. Don't worry if it is too difficult.

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 2 June 17.00 Crew Update

MartinS
Sorry to mess things around Frances - I am not going to be able to make it now. Sincere apologies. Martin
12