Midweek Row Wednesday 28th October 0900

Phil P
Meet at 0900 at the mill.Destination to be decided depending on numbers and weather .Phil

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 28th October 0900

Yes please Phil

On Wednesday, 21 October 2015, Phil P [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Meet at 0900 at the mill.Destination to be decided depending on numbers and weather .Phil

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Midweek-Row-Wednesday-28th-October-0900-tp5864.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Cutters RC, email <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;ml-node%2Bs1095392n1h28@n5.nabble.com&#39;);" target="_blank">ml-node+s1095392n1h28@...

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 28th October 0900

Ron and Cheryl too please Phil

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 28th October 0900

Phil P
Sheila Tidd experienced gig rower will join us.

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 28th October 0900

Geoff 1/-
Yes please. Geoff.

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 28th October 0900

Phil, yes please. Cheers

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 28th October 0900

Hi Phil.
It's a yes please from me.
Les..... 🚣

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 28th October 0900

Grahaml
I would like to come.
Graham

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 25, 2015, at 10:39 AM, Les Goodall [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Phil.
It's a yes please from me.
Les..... 🚣

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Midweek-Row-Wednesday-28th-October-0900-tp5864p5899.html

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 28th October 0900

Phil, really sorry but my son has invited me to stay an extra day up in Warrington and it's too good a chance to spend time with him to miss so I won't be back in time for the row, sorry.

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 28th October 0900

Ali Copeland
Please count me as a maybe.  I will confirm on Tuesday if I can manage it (and if no-one else wants my seat).  Thanks.

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 28th October 0900

Phil P
So that's Phil
              Ron
              Cheryl
              Sheila
              Geoff
              Steve
              Les
              Graham

2 more would be good.

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 28th October 0900

I would like to row Wednesday.  I see you say two more, but I'm sure if there are more we can accommodate all comers.

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 28th October 0900

Claudia
Hello Everyone,
 I hoped to join on Wednesday (if not too late Phil),
Claudia

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 28th October 0900

If there is room, me too. If this makes numbers difficult I miss stand down? Marion x

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 28th October 0900

I would like to come too, please. Katy tells me she and Annika will be coming, and the girls would like to take a Teifi out if possible. (so would I!)

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 28th October 0900

Phil P
Looking good .Looks like 2 Galleys and 2 Teifi.Plan A will be the Ferry Boat café.Steve will check he is open .Phil

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 28th October 0900

And one more for the numbers, please!

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 28th October 0900

LEN B
id like to come along if thats ok

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 28th October 0900

Phil,

John the Kiosk sends his regards and he will be open for sure.

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 28th October 0900

Ali Copeland
Hi Phil - I can definitely make it tomorrow, if there is room. Thanks.  Ali