Midweek Row Wednesday 9th August 17.15

Jenny Myles
Wednesday looking like a nice sunny evening with HT at 19.08.
Meet at 17.15 for row up the harbour and back.
Sign up if you wish to join us
Jenny and Dave.

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 9th August 17.15

John Child
Yes please Jenny,
    Thanks John

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 9th August 17.15

Dave & Josie
Yes please - just me.. Josie

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 9th August 17.15

Anne3
Yes please, thank you, Anne

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 9th August 17.15

Pam P
Yes please Jenny

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 9th August 17.15

Rog & Dee Sellers
Yes please, just me - Dee

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 9th August 17.15

Yes please Jenny. Marion šŸ‘šŸ˜

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 9th August 17.15

Yes please Marilyn

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 9th August 17.15

Jo Kingsbury
Yes please. Jo

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 9th August 17.15

Mark Taylor
Yes please for me Jenny.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 9th August 17.15

Wendy and Stephen
Yes please for Wendy and Stephen  - realise this throws the numbers out, so will back down if required šŸ™ƒšŸš£ā€ā™€ļøšŸš£ā€ā™‚ļø

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 9th August 17.15

Jenny Myles
That's absolutely fine, we can make any numbers work!!

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 9th August 17.15

Pam P
Hello Jenny, I'm still new so very happy to swap in and out if it helps your shuffling.

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 9th August 17.15

Gill
Would like to come along my first outing for a few months if there is room many thanks

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 9th August 17.15

Iā€™d like to row as well, if possible at this late stage.
Happy to go solo in a Teifi if other boats full.

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 9th August 17.15

Gill
Think I will have to leave tonight will give myself another week ..getting impatient now
Many thanks

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 9th August 17.15

Sorry Jenny, unable to join you tonight . Marilyn

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 9th August 17.15

tombennettx@gmail.com
A bit late but please add me in.

Re: Midweek Row Wednesday 9th August 17.15

Dave M
Hi Mark

If you see this before leaving and arrive before us, feel free to get Gladys in as we will need a Teifi out anyway.

Cheers

Dave