Midweek Row Weds 29 Sep 16.30 Check here before travelling re Windy
This post was updated on .
This week's Row.....
Wednesday 29th, meet at 16.30, for a whizz down the harbour and back again, before it gets dark.
I think there will just be time to slot in a short evening row between the almost daily rainfall forecast this week. There will not be much water as tides are nepe this week, so with that and the darker evenings, we'll have to be back before19.00.
Please sign up below if it's for you.
It is borderline windy at the moment, but scheduled to drop a little by 16.00.
Latest post 15.15........I think we can go ahead, though it is sufficiently windy to modify our route to not turn down harbour where we will feel the worst of the north West wind. We can cover this pre launch, and still have an enjoyable row in the top of the harbour, Frances
PLEASE CHECK HERE 15.30 BEFORE TRAVELLING in case we decide that the wind is sufficient to merit a cancellation
That's 14 of us at the moment. Perhaps another will sign up...... If not, I'm thinking that 3 large boats , two of them with 5 in, one of them with only 4 in, might be preferred to having two fully crewed large boats and a teifi.
Let's see if more sign up
Please check here on the forum tomorrow after lunch in case of late cancellation, or changes
That's excellent Lynne, thank you. We are 15, that's 3 large boats. Any subsequent sign ups can be passengers who swap in. Please check forum after lunch, where I will have had a go at crew allocation.