Midweek Row for week beginning Monday 25th Jan is THURSDAY

Midweek Row for week beginning Monday 25th Jan is THURSDAY

Andrew B
This post was updated on .
Its a bit too early to be sure, but the weather is outlooking to be best on Thursday 28th.
If we can all meet at the Mill at 11:30 we'll work out where to go on the day.

Please post under.
1. Andrew
2. Mike
3. Len
4. Rachel
5. Nigel
6. Ron
7. Cheryl
8. Geoff
9. Liz
10. Dee
11 Frances
12 Marilyn
ONE MORE ? to make two galleys full

Andrew

Re: Midweek Row for week beginning Monday 25th Jan is THURSDAY

Les Goodall
Good idea!
Can I come?
🚣 .... Les....

Re: Midweek Row for week beginning Monday 25th Jan is THURSDAY

Jackie
Yes please for Jackie

Re: Midweek Row for week beginning Monday 25th Jan is THURSDAY

Me too please

Re: Midweek Row for week beginning Monday 25th Jan is THURSDAY

nigel
me too, please!

Re: Midweek Row for week beginning Monday 25th Jan is THURSDAY

Ron and Cheryl for this please Andrew ~ Thanks

Re: Midweek Row for week beginning Monday 25th Jan is THURSDAY

Andrew B
.
Andrew

Re: Midweek Row for week beginning Monday 25th Jan is THURSDAY

Barry Scott
Yes please, Barry.

Re: Midweek Row for week beginning Monday 25th Jan is THURSDAY

Jackie Tutt
Morning Andrew
Sorry I will not be able to row on Thursday now.
kr
Jackie

Re: Midweek Row for week beginning Monday 25th Jan is THURSDAY

len b
ill come along please

Re: Midweek Row for week beginning Monday 25th Jan is THURSDAY

Barry Scott
Apologies, just seen that I have a prior commitment Thursday.

Barry

Re: Midweek Row for week beginning Monday 25th Jan is THURSDAY

Geoff
I will be joining you. Geoff

Re: Midweek Row for week beginning Monday 25th Jan is THURSDAY

Liz Hall
Me too please.

Re: Midweek Row for week beginning Monday 25th Jan is THURSDAY

Please Sir can I join this row ?

Cheers Dee

Re: Midweek Row for week beginning Monday 25th Jan is THURSDAY

Marilyn
Yes please Marilyn

Re: Midweek Row for week beginning Monday 25th Jan is THURSDAY

Frances
Yes please for this row. Frances

Re: Midweek Row for week beginning Monday 25th Jan is THURSDAY

Morning Andrew,

Apologies from Les.
He won't be able to make the row tomorrow, as his flu/cold bugs have re emerged!

Re: Midweek Row for week beginning Monday 25th Jan is THURSDAY

Andrew B
"
Andrew

Re: Midweek Row for week beginning Monday 25th Jan is THURSDAY

Mike Gilbert
I'll make up numbers if needed.

On Thursday, 28 January 2016, Andrew B [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
"
Andrew

To start a new topic under Langstone Cutters RC, email <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;ml-node%2Bs1095392n1h96@n5.nabble.com&#39;);" target="_blank">ml-node+s1095392n1h96@...

Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre

Re: Midweek Row TODAY FULL

Andrew B
"
Andrew