Midweek Row is Weds 4th Feb

Andrew B
This post was updated on .
Hi All,
Please meet at 09:30 for the midweek row, please post if you plan to come.
Please bring pub lunch money
thanks

1 Andrew
2 Jackie
3 Marilyn
4 Ron
5 Cheryl
6 Douglas
7 Mike
8
Andrew

Re: Midweek Row is Weds 4th Feb

Jackie Tutt
Hi Andrew
I would very much like to join you on Wednesday, thank you kindly.
Best regards
Jackie

Re: Midweek Row is Weds 4th Feb

marilyn Rogers
I will be there, Marilyn.

Re: Midweek Row is Weds 4th Feb

Ron and Cheryl please Andrew

Re: Midweek Row is Weds 4th Feb

Where will you be going?

Re: Midweek Row is Weds 4th Feb

Andrew B
not sure - decide on day - wondering about Mill Rythe and the pub ?
Andrew

Re: Midweek Row is Weds 4th Feb

The forecast is for a fairly brisk northerly which will make getting back from Mill Rythe hard work. I would say Emsworth is your best bet. How about the Coal Exchange just for a change?

Re: Midweek Row is Weds 4th Feb

Andrew B
yep - hence why decide on day.....does CE do food ? I have never darkened its doors. Lets try it.
Andrew

Re: Midweek Row is Weds 4th Feb

douglassmith

  Andrew

  yes please for wednesdays row, as long as the numbers add up

  Douglas

Re: Midweek Row is Weds 4th Feb

weather looks good so count me in..

On 2 February 2015 at 10:09, Andrew B [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,
Please meet at 09:30 for the midweek row, please post if you plan to come.
thanks
Andrew

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Midweek-Row-is-Weds-4th-Feb-tp3107.html

Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre

Re: Midweek Row is Weds 4th Feb

Sadly I can't make it Andrew. I am playing away on the Hamble.

Re: Midweek Row is Weds 4th Feb

Hi Andrew, I think I can come but need to be back by 2pm.  Will we be able to launch at 9.30am as we met on Sunday at 8.30am?

Re: Midweek Row is Weds 4th Feb

Andrew B
Thats true, seems odd, but unless anyone can spot a deliberate mistake I see high tide as 11:50.
Meet at 9.30, faff around a lot, get boats out by 10 ?

Not sure about getting back for 1400 though - assuming we go somewhere for lunch. Maybe a Teifi crew could do a slightly different itinary ?
Andrew

Re: Midweek Row is Weds 4th Feb

Andrew. I don't want to stop people having a leisurely lunch, so I'll go to the gym instead as Ive also got paper work to do. However if numbers don't work and people ( in he tiefi) want a shortened time period please knock on my door or text me on 07790392981
Thanks Christine

Re: Midweek Row is Weds 4th Feb

Andrew B
Hi Christine,
We have the dreaded 7 without you.
I think given the temp its a quick row to Emsworth, cup of tea, back
Andrew