Midweek Rowta

The list of midweek row organisers is as follows. Have I forgotten anybody? If you would like to take the Cutters to new horizons, please post on this thread. Don't be shy - if you feel unconfident, just ask and you will be deluged with advice and offers of help to get you going.

Richard Thrift
Geoff Shilling
Rachel Norris
Damian Grounds
Andrew Berry
Robina Bream
Chris Penfold
Chris Partridge

The dates are on the rowing calendar on the website - please post here if your date is inconvenient and we will swap around. I have put myself first because there is hardly any notice and it seemed a bit unfair to lumber anybody else. If you are really keen to do this week let me know!

Re: Midweek Rowta

Hi Chris, I know this isn't a brilliant start but I am away in Spain the week you have allocated to me, the week before would be great if Geoff wouldn't mind swapping?