Midweek excursion Wed 22 May 1000 - postponed to Thursday!

Midweek excursion Wed 22 May 1000 - postponed to Thursday!

Hopefully the weather will hold so let’s have another outing on hump day. Let me know in the usual way if you would like to come along.  Destination will be decided on the day.

Update tues evening -  it depends which forecast you look at as to whether we have weather window or not but the chances are that we might get a bit damp so bring waterproofs.  I will update again tomorrow morning but crossed fingers!  Assuming we go ahead, We will make numbers work!

Update Wednesday morning - all forecasts now give us pretty consistent rain and a steady blow so it would not be much fun.  Therefore I have decided to postpone until tomorrow Thursday and will create a new post.  I hope some of you will be able to join us.  Sorry about change of plans.

Re: Midweek excursion Wed 22 May 1000

Lynn Murray
Yes please for me and Chris

Re: Midweek excursion Wed 22 May 1000

Yes please , request Celtic .

Re: Midweek excursion Wed 22 May 1000

Geoffrey Shilling
Hi Clare what a good idea. Yes please Geoff

Re: Midweek excursion Wed 22 May 1000

Jo Beardsall
Yes please for me Jo

Re: Midweek excursion Wed 22 May 1000

Yes please Marilyn

Re: Midweek excursion Wed 22 May 1000

Dave & Josie
Yes please - Dave only!

Re: Midweek excursion Wed 22 May 1000

Dave M
Yes please Liz.
Thanks
Dave & Jenny

Re: Midweek excursion Wed 22 May 1000

Mike Lowery
If space ,like to row Wed.

Thanks.  Mike L

Re: Midweek excursion Wed 22 May 1000

Chris Waterworth
Yes please if it doesn’t upset boat numbers - Chris W

Re: Midweek excursion Wed 22 May 1000

Greg Spencer
Sorry Liz - late notification - Family problem and I now can’t make the row. Greg

Re: Midweek excursion Wed 22 May 1000

Rich Beard
Yes please. Rich

Re: Midweek excursion Wed 22 May 1000

Mike Ballard
Hi Liz, late reply but yes please for me. Think the numbers work. Mike

Re: Midweek excursion Wed 22 May 1000 - update

May I book a place as well please.