Midweek row -21st feb

Louise
Hello,

 I am planning a row this friday at 14.00. High tide is at 15.37. It is going to be breezy with the possibility of rain.....so bring your strongest muscles and appropriate clothing.

Depending on the weather, either a trip to Emsworth for a cuppa or a row up the channel......

Please post if you would like to join us. Thank you Lou x

Re: Midweek row -21st feb

Damian Grounds
Banned User
That sounds fun Lou. I'd like to join you if I can.

Re: Midweek row -21st feb

Yes, please. One dousing in a week isn't enough for me, so I'm quite prepared to risk another one on Friday!!!

Re: Midweek row -21st feb

Hi Louise
Thats a yes please from me.
Thanks Les....

Re: Midweek row -21st feb

Andrew B
Lou - yes please.
Andrew

Re: Midweek row -21st feb

Liz Hall
I see you have 5 already but if any room can I come, as I have a day off on Friday.  Liz

Re: Midweek row -21st feb

Louise
Roo is coming too x

Re: Midweek row -21st feb

Barry Scott
Hi Louise,

How are your numbers for today's row, do you need an extra rower?

Barry

Re: Midweek row -21st feb

louise
Hi we would love to see you. We may have a couple of turn-ur-upers if the sun is still shining. Lou x