Midweek row Friday 19th 08.20 with crews

Re: Midweek row Friday 19th 08.20

Kim Macdonald
Morning Sue,  I need to pull out of this row, as I’ve been unwell all week and although on the mend still not 100%. Really disappointed as I am away all of May.  Hope this lovely weather holds tomorrow and you all enjoy your breakfast

Re: Midweek row Friday 19th 08.20

Sue Campbell
morning Sue, couldn’t see my name on list so assumed nit enough room. hopefully i can join next time. many thanks

Re: Midweek row Friday 19th 08.20

Sue Loveridge
Very sorry sue senior moment. Big apologies.

Re: Midweek row Friday 19th 08.20

Sue Campbell
ok can’t be helped 😔, looking forward to next time 👍
12