Midweek row Monday 17th April, 8.30am

Vernon Seddon
The best day looks like Monday, low winds, possible sunshine. Meet at 8.30am, high tide 10.33am, destination to be decided on the day. Please sign up in the normal way.

Re: Midweek row Monday 17th April, 8.30am

john d. pearce
Hi Vernon
Ys please
John D.

Re: Midweek row Monday 17th April, 8.30am

Chris Murray
Yes please Vernon. Chris

Re: Midweek row Monday 17th April, 8.30am

Pete Reed
Yes please Vernon
Pete

Re: Midweek row Monday 17th April, 8.30am

Steph Savill
Hi Vernon
I would love to join you tomorrow if possible.

I am a new rower so very little experience. Went out today for the improver row and have had couple of rows previous to that. What do you think ?

Re: Midweek row Monday 17th April, 8.30am

Vernon Seddon
Hi Steph, it will be lovely to have you joining us, we will be taking it very easy so I am sure you will be fine, see you tomorrow morning.

Re: Midweek row Monday 17th April, 8.30am

Steph Savill
Brilliant look forward to it.
Thank you, see you tomorrow morning.
Steph

Re: Midweek row Monday 17th April, 8.30am

Steph Savill
Good morning Vernon

I will be there.

I woke up with a start this morning and realized I will be travelling right on peak time traffic. It is a nightmare so I am leaving just after 7 to sit in a queue to get to motorway.

Should be there in plenty of time. See you all soon
Steph