Midweek row Thursday Mar 13

The predictions this week are excellent - sun, little wind and early morning tides just right for breakfast rows. So on Thursday I propose to row to Emsworth for breakfast at the Deck. High Water is 0943, so please assemble at 0800 for a prompt departure. We should get back before 1200.

Re: Midweek row Thursday Mar 13

Andrew B
Chris - yes please Andrew
Andrew

Re: Midweek row Thursday Mar 13

Barry Scott
Yes, please.

Barry

Re: Midweek row Thursday Mar 13

RichardThrift
Hi Chris, would like to go rowing, however the numbers look tricky. Count me in if you can.

Re: Midweek row Thursday Mar 13

Andrew B
Hi Chris - are we on or are there too few of us ?
Andrew

Re: Midweek row Thursday Mar 13

Come on chaps - we can arrrange it. However many arrive, we can match it to the boats...

Re: Midweek row Thursday Mar 13

Andrew B
ok i'll be there

On 12 March 2014 22:38, Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Come on chaps - we can arrrange it. However many arrive, we can match it to the boats...

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Midweek-row-Thursday-Mar-13-tp1085p1093.html

Andrew Berry
Andrew