This post was updated on .
The weather forecast next week is looking very variable but we might be ok for Tuesday. High tide 1119 at 4.9m and wind a bit breezy at around Force 4 with a risk of light showers. Meet at 0930 and destination will depend on wind but will plan to include a refreshment stop. Bring waterproofs just in case! Sign up below as usual if you wish to join us.
Sorry, cancelled due to lack of available rowers.