Midweek row - Wed 12th

Hi all, it's my turn to organise the row this week and I'm going for Wed. The weather looks dry with the chance of some sun and moderate winds. High tide is 11.20 ( 4.5 ) so lets meet at the Mill at 10 and row somewhere for a spot of lunch. We did the Ferryboat last week so perhaps the Deck or HISC might be good for a change. Let me know in the usual way :-)

Re: Midweek row - Wed 12th

Grahaml
Would love to join you.
Graham

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 10, 2015, at 10:14 AM, Rachel [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all, it's my turn to organise the row this week and I'm going for Wed. The weather looks dry with the chance of some sun and moderate winds. High tide is 11.20 ( 4.5 ) so lets meet at the Mill at 10 and row somewhere for a spot of lunch. We did the Ferryboat last week so perhaps the Deck or HISC might be good for a change. Let me know in the usual way :-)

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Midweek-row-Wed-12th-tp5119.html

Re: Midweek row - Wed 12th

Me too, please.

Re: Midweek row - Wed 12th

Claudia
Hi Rachel,
Would love to come along.
Thanks, Claudia

Re: Midweek row - Wed 12th

Ron and Cheryl too please Rachel ~ Thanls

Re: Midweek row - Wed 12th

ron and cheryl
For thals above, please read thanks! OOPS

Re: Midweek row - Wed 12th

Great we already have Me,Graham,Chris,Claudia,Ron and Cheryl so a full Galley.... come and join us :-)

Re: Midweek row - Wed 12th

Liz is coming too ... I'm posting for her 'cos her computer is broken :-)

Re: Midweek row - Wed 12th

louise
Me please xxx

Re: Midweek row - Wed 12th

Prue Amner
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Midweek row - Wed 12th

Yes please, for me too.

Re: Midweek row - Wed 12th

Sorry, I can't come to play after all.

Re: Midweek row - Wed 12th

Rachel. I start work at 2.30pm presume we will be back around 2/2.15pm due to tide going out.  If that is wrong please let me know as I don't want to cut your row short.

Re: Midweek row - Wed 12th

Liz and John Hall
Computer now working!  John has escaped from work and would like to come, but not quite sure if he can make it by 10 due to early morning appointment.   We will each come down separately, and if John has not arrived by the time we need to start rowing, don't wait.
Liz

Re: Midweek row - Wed 12th

Hi Christine, we will be back by 2 at the latest :-)

Re: Midweek row - Wed 12th

Hi Liz, if John can make it we can take two Galleys but it would be useful to know at the time we are getting the boats ready so that we know what to take. Would he be able to let you know a bit before 10 whether he is coming please?
Thanks, Rachel

Re: Midweek row - Wed 12th

Geoff 1/-
Can I come. Geoff

Re: Midweek row - Wed 12th

But of course Geoff, we would be honoured to have you :-)

Re: Midweek row - Wed 12th

Rachel, if the numbers work, can I crew please. Cheers

Re: Midweek row - Wed 12th

Yes of course you are welcome, we are 12 if John comes and 11 if he can't so 2 Galleys with passengers :-)
12