Midweek row Wed Jan 5th 11.15am

Re: Midweek row Wed Jan 5th 11.15am

Mike Ballard
Yes please, Michael
Thanks, Mike and Happy New year

Re: Midweek row Wed Jan 5th 11.15am

tombennettx@gmail.com
Add me in please.

Re: Midweek row Wed Jan 5th 11.15am

James Griffin
looks like we have have run out of boats but yes please if possible

Re: Midweek row Wed Jan 5th 11.15am

If there is room for another one, I would love to join you on Wednesday please.

Re: Midweek row Wed Jan 5th 11.15am

Michael - could you and your merry band do me a favour and get Gladys out of the water and onto her trailer?
Many thanks,
Chris

Re: Midweek row Wed Jan 5th 11.15am

michael
Chris, certainly looks like there will be enough hands.
Michael

Re: Midweek row Wed Jan 5th 11.15am

Hi Michael,
I’m really sorry, but I’m afraid I’m going to have to pull out of todays row.
I’ve woken up feeling really unwell this morning, and don’t want to pass anything on to anyone. Hope it doesn’t mess up the numbers too much.
Have a great row and I look forward to seeing you all in a boat soon!