Midweek row

Mike Gilbert
Rowers, there seems to be a wet and windy Wednesday in prospect... so I would like to offer a midweek row on Thursday around 14.00... it should be calmer and drier according to the forecast at least?

Usual stuff, drop me a note to let me know if your planning to come... happy days...

mike

Re: Midweek row

robina
Yes, I can do Thurs. Perfect antidote to Trafalgar wine and port!

Re: Midweek row

Hi Mike
See you at the mill, at 2.00pm
Thanks
 Les

Re: Midweek row

nigel
I also hope to be there at 2, but may have to cry off if Angela returns early from hols. Cheers, Nigel.

Re: Midweek row

Andrew B
just about to set off -  see you at 2

On 24 October 2013 12:56, nigel [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I also hope to be there at 2, but may have to cry off if Angela returns early from hols. Cheers, Nigel.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Midweek-row-tp632p637.html

Andrew Berry
Andrew