Midweek row.

Geoff Shilling
Weather looks fine. Tides are less co-operative. We could squeeze an hour in on Monday. Tues,we'd, Thursday are in the dark. Morning and afternoon. That is from mill. If anybody wants move boats to row elsewhere  there are boundless possibilities. Let me know if you are able to provide a tow hitch. Geoff464

Re: Midweek row.

Andrew B
Geoff - normally I would jump at opportunity to tow elsewhere for a change. However my car has got a loud and unidentified ( by me ) noise so I need to get it to the garage on Monday if at all possible. Any other time though.

On 24 November 2013 11:19, Geoff Shilling [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Weather looks fine. Tides are less co-operative. We could squeeze an hour in on Monday. Tues,we'd, Thursday are in the dark. Morning and afternoon. That is from mill. If anybody wants move boats to row elsewhere  there are boundless possibilities. Let me know if you are able to provide a tow hitch. Geoff464

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Midweek-row-tp747.html

Andrew Berry
Andrew

Re: Midweek row.

Andrew B
mind you if i get it into garage on Monday I may well be available to tow later in the week...which I now see is what you were asking for....

On 24 November 2013 11:19, Geoff Shilling [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Weather looks fine. Tides are less co-operative. We could squeeze an hour in on Monday. Tues,we'd, Thursday are in the dark. Morning and afternoon. That is from mill. If anybody wants move boats to row elsewhere  there are boundless possibilities. Let me know if you are able to provide a tow hitch. Geoff464

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Midweek-row-tp747.html

Andrew Berry
Andrew

Re: Midweek row.

RichardThrift
Geoff, Up for a midweek row, we could offer lifts to 2 or 3 fellow rowers---in comfort!!-- sadly we have no tow bar so reliant on others to tow boat(s)
Wish you success
Richard & Gail

Re: Midweek row.

I too would be keen if you can get a tow! .... Rachel

Re: Midweek row.

Andrew B
Geoff - I've sent you an email
Andrew

Re: Midweek row.

Barry Scott
Hi Geoff,

I am keen to row, and I can tow if required.
Wednesday/ Thursday is best for me.

Barry

Re: Midweek row.

I should add I can only do Wed afternoon :-)  Rachel