Midweek row

Geoff Shilling
Can those interested meet at mill at 1300 Wednesday We have two offers of a tow. Could all who are interested sign up on forum. Geoff

Re: Midweek row

Yes please .... Rachel

Re: Midweek row

Andrew B
yes please Geoff -with car
Andrew

Re: Midweek row

Andrew B
Geoff - what do we do about light boards on the trailer ?

On 25 November 2013 19:32, Geoff Shilling [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Can those interested meet at mill at 1300 Wednesday We have two offers of a tow. Could all who are interested sign up on forum. Geoff

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Midweek-row-tp756.html

Andrew Berry
Andrew

Re: Midweek row

RichardThrift
I can go, Geoff, alas Gail can't. See you at the mill on Wednesday. Offer of a lift still applies, can take 3 people. Well done on the towing front.
Richard
Mob 07831 440448

Re: Midweek row

Damian Grounds
Banned User
Yes please.

Re: Midweek row

Geoff Shilling
There are trailor boards in shed. It would be good if you checked tomorrow to see if they work. Geoff

Re: Midweek row

Barry Scott
Hi Geoff,

I am confused, there are two Mid Week Row threads running.
In one thread Damian appears and I am absent, in the other parallel universe Damijan is absent, but I am present.
Which universe is true?

Best Barry

Re: Midweek row - lets use this thread now

Andrew B
Hi Barry,
You are quite right....lets use this one from now on, as everyone is now on it. See you tmrw.
Andrew