The row to tomorrow will be in an adventure gig. 1300 at marina. That is if weather stays as forecast. That we have a team. It's going to be a bit windy so we will need a full house. If we don't have enough by. Mid morning consider it cancelled. Geoff.
Count me in please Geoff, I'll be at the Marina by 1pm. Thanks to Rachel for the reminder. Gail is still rather poorly so cannot join us yet---and she is still puppy sitting with Daisy!! All the best