Midweek row to the FerryBoat 11:00 start

Midweek row to the FerryBoat 11:00 start

tombennettx@gmail.com
This post was updated on .
Tuesday looks a great day this week so a row to the Ferry Boat. It's forecast 26degrees so bring bathers if you wish! Also suncream and hats. Meet at 11:00.

Late planning but as it's a midday row please bring a picnic if you wish or get refreshment in the cafe ... or pub. I've got my bathers on already for my second swim of the year! Remember to bring sun cream, water and a hat.

Re: Midweek row to the FerryBoat 11:00 start

Sorry Tom, can't make tomorrow after all. Will see if anyone can make Wednesday.

Re: Midweek row to the FerryBoat 11:00 start

Liz CORDINER
hi Tom, I would like to come on Tuesday, but might need to swap and be a passenger on the way to Ferry Boat.

Re: Midweek row to the FerryBoat 11:00 start

john d. pearce
Hi Tom
Yes please
John D.

Re: Midweek row to the FerryBoat 11:00 start

James Griffin
yes please

Re: Midweek row to the FerryBoat 11:00 start

Yes please, from Lesley and Michael

Re: Midweek row to the FerryBoat 11:00 start

Geoff Shilling
Hi Tom looks like my kind of row. Geoff

Re: Midweek row to the FerryBoat 11:00 start

Yes please , Marilyn

Re: Midweek row to the FerryBoat 11:00 start

Yes please Marilyn

Re: Midweek row to the FerryBoat 11:00 start

tombennettx@gmail.com
Liz. On a social row like this we would be swapping half way anyway so you should have no problems.

Re: Midweek row to the FerryBoat 11:00 start

John Child
Yes please Tom.

Re: Midweek row to the FerryBoat 11:00 start

tombennettx@gmail.com
In case you didn't catch my update of my first message, please bring a picnic if you wish as it's a midday row or you can get something in the cafe/pub.