Midweek row

Geoff
Tuesday looks like the day with sun and less wind.  I propose to use skiffs from northney as tide at Langstone is a bit late.I would like to go at 1230, but it could be a little later.
I have modified the oars so anybody could use them.

Re: Midweek row

Andy Mac
Me please Geoff.
Ta

Re: Midweek row

No problem and I would like a go as well... but don't forget to book midweek as we do not have priority...

Mike Gilbert
Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre

On 14 February 2016 at 21:16, Geoff [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Tuesday looks like the day with sun and less wind.  I propose to use skiffs from northney as tide at Langstone is a bit late.I would like to go at 1230, but it could be a little later.
I have modified the oars so anybody could use them.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Midweek-row-tp6771.html

Re: Midweek row

Yes please,from .....Les

Re: Midweek row

Geoff, yes please .Cheers

Re: Midweek row

Me too please if there is room

Re: Midweek row

Richard Harrison
Hi Geoff
I would like  to join the row please.  However I note that I am that 7th person so I understand that if others don't sign up I may not get a row.

Re: Midweek row

Jackie Tutt
Hi Geoff
Yes please if you get enough for two
Thanks
Jackie

Re: Midweek row

Geoff
We could row them with 4 up each. They were rowed 4up today.  Not to late for others to join us. Geoff

Re: Midweek row

Hi Geoff,
Very sorry, but I'm going to have to drop out.
Something unforseen has come up.
Have a good one everyone.

Re: Midweek row

Jackie
Hi Geoff
I take it you will have too many with me now that Andy has had to drop out. Presume you can go out in one with six so I will drop out also to even up the numbers.
Jackie