Midweek row

Geoff
The row to tomorrow will be in an adventure gig. 1300 at marina. That is if weather stays as forecast. That we have a team. It's going to be a bit windy so we will need a full house. If we don't have enough by. Mid morning consider it cancelled. Geoff.

Re: Midweek row

Les Goodall
see you at northney 1300hrs
.............. Les

Re: Midweek row

Count me in please ... Rachel

Re: Midweek row

Andrew B
Yes please - Andrew
Andrew

Re: Midweek row

Damian Grounds
Banned User
I'd love to go out if there are enough to make up a full crew!

Re: Midweek row

Barry Scott
Yes please,
Barry

Re: Midweek row

RichardThrift
Count me in please Geoff, I'll be at the Marina by 1pm. Thanks to Rachel for the reminder. Gail is still rather poorly so cannot join us yet---and she is still puppy sitting with Daisy!! All the best
Richard