Midweek row w/c 13th Sept

Mike Gilbert
It is my shout in the mid-week row chair...  a tricky week for tides and me! Tides are late and then early and not much water - Neaps...

Monday we have a day filled with Spanish visitors from 10am to 4pm... I can offer a row from the Marina in Skiffs at 10.00am... Alison has posted on that....

Then:
Tuesday; I am at Wisley Flower Show (yes I do other things than rowing!) so I can't do that day...

Wednesday HW is 19.26 and 3.74M; so I propose bring my GUAG evening class over for a row in a Galley (there are just 4 on the evening class), and suggest we meet at 17.00, greet the visitors and introduce them to the Cutters; go for a spin and return in time for a pint at 18.30'ish, sunset is now 19.15...

If anyone wants to call other rows, please do...

Mike
Bev

Re: Midweek row w/c 13th Sept

Bev
I am on the mid day row with you, but happy to do 1700 as well. Bev.

Re: Midweek row w/c 13th Sept

john d. pearce
Hi Mike
I'd like to join that.
Regards
John D.

Re: Midweek row w/c 13th Sept

Liz CORDINER
Hi Mike, I should like to come for a row and meet the GUAG people at 5pm, as a previous member of the group!

Re: Midweek row w/c 13th Sept

Tessa Collings
Hi I'd like a row Wednesday evening. Thanks Tessa

Re: Midweek row w/c 13th Sept

Anne3
Yes please if the numbers are ok. Thanks, Anne

Re: Midweek row w/c 13th Sept

Don't forget the chance to meet 4 potential members tonight as the GUAG class meet at the boat park for a spin around the Island in a Galley or 2...

Re: Midweek row w/c 13th Sept

Tessa Collings
Hi Mike. Can you confirm Row is Wed 15 at 17.00 and not this evening re your latest post. Thanks Tessa.