Monday 23rd August 11.00am Round Hayling Training Row

Monday 23rd August 11.00am Round Hayling Training Row

RichardH
Hi

One of the Round Hayling teams will be using a galley (Langstone Lady?)on Monday 23rd August for a training row

cheers

Re: Monday 23rd August 11.00am Round Hayling Training Row

Les Goodall
See you there Richard.🌊🚣‍♀️🌊😁

Re: Monday 23rd August 11.00am Round Hayling Training Row

Les Goodall
..

Re: Monday 23rd August 11.00am Round Hayling Training Row

Lesley and I will see you at 11.00

Re: Monday 23rd August 11.00am Round Hayling Training Row

HI ALL CREW,
      IN THE EVENING AFTER THIS ROW I WAS PINGED!!!
Lateral flow test (LFT) was negative but I am awaiting results from a PCR test and will let you know the results asap.
Take care, just in case!
Cheers
Nigel.

Commas individually via nabble seem to fail, so here is confirmation to all of negative PCR test.