Monday 25th October row at 1230

Dear all

Monday provides the best weather and tide window of the week for a row.

I am down to organise but my employer is keen to get their pound of flesh so Rachel has kindly offered to take this one on.

So off to wherever with either a stop or not before during or after

Please sign sign up below in the time honoured fashion.

😎

Re: Monday 25th October row at 1230

nigel
Would love to take advantage of this row, but am already committed elsewhere. So why am I posting? Well, just a heads-up for Rachel to warn her of youth sail training exercises on Monday (and Tuesday/Wednesday) in the vicinity of Fowley/Ems/Echo/Beacon Point/Little Deep. It is likely to be fairly busy round there from 13:00 to 17:00.
Hope you have a great row, whilst I am freezing my socks off in a little red plastic boat!

Re: Monday 25th October row at 1230

Me please. We haven't been to Great Salterns for a couple of years...

Re: Monday 25th October row at 1230

Geoff Shilling
It’s good to be back rowing. Geoff

Re: Monday 25th October row at 1230

Yes please for me too. Christine

Re: Monday 25th October row at 1230

Tessa Collings
Yes please Tessa

Re: Monday 25th October row at 1230

MartinS
I think I can make this one.

Re: Monday 25th October row at 1230

Very sad but I will have to pull out of rowing tomorrow as something has come up. Enjoy, hopefully I get a row again soon. Christine

Re: Monday 25th October row at 1230

Martin has confirmed so we have a crew

Re: Monday 25th October row at 1230

Tessa Collings
I'm sat in the car in the Ship car park wondering if I wantto get wet. Is the row going ahead. Tessa