Monday 4th Sept row. Meet 13.15

Alan Harding
Hi.
I am combining my GRR Lady team training with my duty row this week.
I propose a longish row, moderate pace, with no stops, but changing positions where we can.
Suitable for anyone looking for more GRR fitness or general fitness / coxing training/practise.
The Royal Oak beckons for those that want to after!
Destination will be decided on the day subject to weather. At the moment Sunny with a moderate breeze!
HW  15.30
Full Lady team already booked, so no need to post for them.
Others please post as usual if you want to come.
Regards,
Alan

Re: Monday 4th Sept row. Meet 13.15

michael
Alan, Lesley and I would like to go for a more relaxed row, so if it is alright with you we will take any members who would like to go for a row and afternoon tea in Emsworth.
Looks like lovely weather forecast. All skill levels are welcome.
Michael

Re: Monday 4th Sept row. Meet 13.15

Alan Harding
Hi Michael.

Lady is a relaxed team!
No problem to be flexible.
Thanks for assisting and see you then.

Alan

Re: Monday 4th Sept row. Meet 13.15

I will do either depending on numbers.

Re: Monday 4th Sept row. Meet 13.15

Yes please for the easy row. Marilyn

Re: Monday 4th Sept row. Meet 13.15

Dave & Josie
Yes please, just me. Easy row preferable but I’ll be happy to fit in wherever!

Re: Monday 4th Sept row. Meet 13.15

Steph Savill
I would like to join in please, Emsworth sounds nice but happy to assist in either.

Thanks Steph

Re: Monday 4th Sept row. Meet 13.15

Dave & Josie
Sorry - I’m going to go for the easier row.

Re: Monday 4th Sept row. Meet 13.15

Iwona Defer
I'd love to join for the easier row if there's still space.

Re: Monday 4th Sept row. Meet 13.15

Iwona Defer
Hi Alan and Michael, please could you confirm if there are still spaces for either row tomorrow? Thank you. Iwona

Re: Monday 4th Sept row. Meet 13.15

michael
Iain’s, plenty of room for all, we always make it work out. Michael

Re: Monday 4th Sept row. Meet 13.15

Iwona Defer
Perfect!. Thank  you 🙂

Re: Monday 4th Sept row. Meet 13.15

I meant Iwona

Re: Monday 4th Sept row. Meet 13.15

I am going to pull out of Monday row as lovely day for paddle boarding.

Re: Monday 4th Sept row. Meet 13.15

michael
OK Sue, an Easterly wind at force 3 to 4 should give you a good workout. Michael