Moonlight Row Tues 19th CANCELLED

The forecast for Tuesday evening is for clear skies, moderate breezes and a 50 per cent moon - perfect conditions for a row to Emsworth for a quick one in the Blue Bell.
High water is at 1935 so I suggest we meet at 1730 for a prompt departure. We should be back by 2030.
Please bring a torch and wrap up warm - temperatures are likely to dip below freezing.
Also please note that any deterioration in the weather forecast, especially cloud, will mean cancellation so keep an eye on the forum. Plan B is for a breakfast row on Thursday.

Re: Moonlight Row Tues 19th

Dee
Ok for a 'newbie ' to join Chris ?

Thank you

Re: Moonlight Row Tues 19th

Barry Scott
I would love to join outing.
Thanks Barry

Re: Moonlight Row Tues 19th

Teri
Got room for another one please Chris?

Re: Moonlight Row Tues 19th

Yet another, inspired and brilliantly bonkers idea.
Yes please Chris

Re: Moonlight Row Tues 19th

len b
i would like to come along sounds good

Re: Moonlight Row Tues 19th

Marilyn
Sounds like my sort of thing, can I join you, Marilyn

Re: Moonlight Row Tues 19th

Tina W
Please could you add me to the list.  (Another newbie!)

Thanks
Tina

Re: Moonlight Row Tues 19th

Very sadly, I feel that although weather conditions are good, in the interests of safety we must fill two galleys tonight and we are only eight, including two newbies.
So with regret the row is cancelled and we will revert to Plan B, breakfast on Thursday.
My apologies to you all.

Re: Moonlight Row Tues 19th CANCELLED

Marilyn
Hi Chris, I will step down and if one new rower does you will be left with a strong crew. It will be a pity if you can't go, Marilyn ,

Re: Moonlight Row Tues 19th

Teri
Hi Chris - I too will step down if it helps with the numbers.

Re: Moonlight Row Tues 19th CANCELLED

Happy to step down Chris as I'm a newbie . I've been rowing at the gig side in the mixed ability and very keen to have more social rows as Mike suggested .

Re: Moonlight Row Tues 19th

Thanks very much but the issue really is that I feel two boats would be safer than one.

Re: Moonlight Row Tues 19th CANCELLED

Chris are you going to put a new post for Thursday, so it's clear what's happening as I cannot do the Wednesday one. Thanks
Christine