Morbihan update Semaine du Golfe - nautical program posted

Morbihan update Semaine du Golfe - nautical program posted

The organisers have posted the program for next year. Those who went last time will see that we are based somewhere different ( I think it is the village where we had our final night party last time . . across the water ftom the campsite ) and visiting some different ports. No news yet on how accommodation will work.

https://www.semainedugolfe.com/nautical-program-1796-0-0-0.html

Re: Morbihan update Semaine du Golfe - nautical program posted

James Griffin
I just love "Les Pink Ladies" !

a wonderful name for our next new boat