Morbihan update - sort of!

Hi all,
       So far I have registered our two Galleys,  Celtic Longboat and one Claydon for the Semaine du Golfe next year.  The organisers have been quite quiet since registration opened so I contacted them with lots of questions about whether the accommodation will be the same as previously and whether there will be subsidies as before for the ferry and accommodation. The reply was friendly but was basically please leave us alone until mid January .
We currently have 38 people signed up which with five days of rowing and four boats available means that as things stand each of us would be able to row on three days.  There are other places to visit and things happening around the harbour during the festival so this isn't a disaster but I wanted to make you aware of the situation. As always please feel free to contact me ( captain@langstonecutters.com .. sounds pompous but it works  ) if you want to ask anything or have any questions about how things worked last time we went.

Rachel