Moving Sallyport on Sunday

Thanks to everyone who has volunteered to help with moving Sallyport at the weekend.  Please can we meet at the Mill at 2.30pm on Sunday to ensure we arrive with the boat at Releasing Potential by 3pm as a member of their staff is coming in specially to help us.

I think we need about ten of us and at the moment we have 14 so if you are coming a long way or would prefer not to do heavy lifting please feel free to post that you would  rather be a reserve .....but please don't all cancel!
Me,
Les,
Len,
Andy,
Tim,
Steve,
June,
Ron and Cheryl,
Mike
Liz and John
Teri

Thanks, Rachel

Re: Moving Sallyport on Sunday

Teri
See you all Sunday

Re: Moving Sallyport on Sunday

Hi Rachel, Cheryl can't do heavy lifting due to her back weakness from a previous injury but will still be there to help with what ever she can. So we will both be there. Cheers ~ Ron

Re: Moving Sallyport on Sunday

alison kidd
Hi Rachel,

I had put my name down to help but as I'm not on your list and probably just about come into the category of 'coming a long way' I'm happy to occupy myself with some Christmas shopping instead.

Alison

Re: Moving Sallyport on Sunday

Marcus and I can no longer help with the move, sorry but hopefully you still have ample help.

Re: Moving Sallyport on Sunday

See you Sunday Rachel

No probs with the travel.

I owe Sally, Geoff and the club having bathed in her off Hayling and dragged her along the Thames leaking profusely.

Re: Moving Sallyport on Sunday

Teri
I didn't know you were leaking along the Thames Andy ...... wish you'd warned the rest of us - we all blamed sally !!   :-)

Re: Moving Sallyport on Sunday

I'll be around as well...

On 7 Dec 2015 1:54 pm, "Rachel [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks to everyone who has volunteered to help with moving Sallyport at the weekend.  Please can we meet at the Mill at 2.30pm on Sunday to ensure we arrive with the boat at Releasing Potential by 3pm as a member of their staff is coming in specially to help us.

I think we need about ten of us and at the moment we have 14 so if you are coming a long way or would prefer not to do heavy lifting please feel free to post that you would  rather be a reserve .....but please don't all cancel!
Me,
Les,
Len,
Andy,
Tim,
Steve,
June,
Ron and Cheryl,
Christine and Marcus,
Liz and John
Teri

Thanks, Rachel

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Moving-Sallyport-on-Sunday-tp6146.html

Re: Moving Sallyport on Sunday

Hi Rachel

Taking into account that we have already put Sallyport onto the road trailer, do I need to meet you at the Mill or at Releasing potental?

I see Ridgeway on Google maps  and Solent motor services, but not RP.

Where is RP in relation to Solent M S please?

Thanks, Best
Andy

Releasing Potential
7 Kingscroft Court
Ridgway
Havant
Hampshire PO9 1LS

Re: Moving Sallyport on Sunday

Andrew B

Re: Moving Sallyport on Sunday

Andrew B
TL off Ridgway.
Kingscroft Ct is an over posh name for a square on industrial units
Andrew

Re: Moving Sallyport on Sunday

Andy Mac
Many thanks Andrew
Much appreciated.

Rachel, do you need me at the Mill or shall i go straight to Kingscroft court ?

Best

Re: Moving Sallyport on Sunday

Hi Andy, if you are not coming over anyway to row then I wouldn't drive all the way over here as I found  out last night  that the guys from Releasing Potential have very kindly reorganised their workshop for us and moved the Skiff so  now we just need to carry Sallyport in and put her on trestles. I think there are plenty of us to do that so I suggest you have you Sunday afternoon back ☺

Re: Moving Sallyport on Sunday

Teri
Hi Rachel,   d'you want the rest of us at the Mill or over at Releasing Potential's building?

Re: Moving Sallyport on Sunday

The honest answer Teri is that I still dont know.  I am guessing that todays row didnt happen which means that Sallyport is still in the compound so will need getting out tomorrow. Trying to sort this now ...will keep you posted but at the moment its best if we all meet at the Mill as its only 5 mins between the two places anyway. Hope thats Ok ☺. Are you coming for the open row anyway cos if not we might be able to manage without dragging you over here

Re: Moving Sallyport on Sunday

Teri
Not on the open row, but I was going to be coming over to Fareham to deal with some personal business - then planned to come over to Langstone to lend a hand with moving Sallyport.

Re: Moving Sallyport on Sunday

Hi Rachel,
Many thanks for that.
Managed to get some Christmas shopping in, tree and all.
Much appreciated.
Best
Andy