Navigation class

Geoff Shilling
I have only 11 signed up. There are more than that who could do with some training. I will add to the course how to use radios, and any thing you need. Such as tips on coxing. Geoff

Re: Navigation class

Diane Walkington
Sounds good Geoff. Where will the sessions take place?
Thanks.

Re: Navigation class

Joan
Any chance of doing this over Zoom?  I would love to attend but am not doing any indoor mixing at the moment.

Re: Navigation class

Geoff Shilling
Class is at Langstone Sailing on the Bridge . 1900-2100. Geoff

Re: Navigation class

Geoff Shilling
Sorry Joan . Can’t do zoom and class at same time as I’m using iPad to teach. Geoff

Re: Navigation class

Geoff Shilling
Langstone sailing club

Re: Navigation class