Navigation for Rowers

Geoff Shilling
I have negotiated with the sailing club to run two evenings on March 10 and 17. 1900 to 2100. The cost will be £25.  The course will include collision regulations, bouyage, tidal heights and streams, pilotage steering the best course. I will also show you a knot or two so you can make boats secure. Geoff

Re: Navigation for Rowers

Me please Geoff ...

Re: Navigation for Rowers

Geoff, possibly can't make the 10th so please chalk me down as a possible and on the list for next time. Cheers

Re: Navigation for Rowers

Shellz
Have been keen on this since you first mentioned it but sadly I teach my kettlebell class from 7-8pm so would only get there for the last half hour.

Re: Navigation for Rowers

Richard Harrison
Hi  Geoff
Please put my name on the list too.  Tuesday isn't the best night so if the evening changed to Wednesday or Thursday it would be even better but I can juggle things to be there on Tuesdays
thanks for putting this on

Re: Navigation for Rowers

Jackie Tutt
Hi Geoff
Yes please for me, sounds interesting
Kr
Jackie

Re: Navigation for Rowers

Debbie B
Hello Geoff,
Yes please Debbie.

Re: Navigation for Rowers

Hazel Brackstone
(I might not be able to make it when March arrives, but free at the moment) and so please put me down for one of the two sessions, Geoff.

Thanks

Hazel

Re: Navigation for Rowers

Frances
Yes please Geoff. Please put me down for both sessions, thanks for offering this.

Re: Navigation for Rowers

Hazel Brackstone
Both sessions if the course is over 2 days. Thank you.

Hazel

Re: Navigation for Rowers

Thanks Geoff.
Yes please.

Re: Navigation for Rowers

Oops,didn't look at the dates.Now realise I can't make it , sorry.
"......... Les...😴 🍺

Re: Navigation for Rowers

Chris Penfold
Yes please Geoff, please put my name down for this course.

Do you want the money up front or on the night?

Chris

Re: Navigation for Rowers

sue martin
Yes please Geoff.
Sue

Re: Navigation for Rowers

Geoff, I now can make this course, Thank you