Need cover for Duty Rower Sunday 25th January

Need cover for Duty Rower Sunday 25th January

Jenny
Hi Everyone

Due to suffering from bronchitis for past 2 weeks; I am unfortunately unable to be duty rower on Sunday.
Could anyone cover this for me please?

I'm quite happy to cover another Sunday if needed.

Thanks
Regards
Jenny

Re: Need cover for Duty Rower Sunday 25th January

Timp
Hi Jenny

Sorry to hear that you are poorly😷, I would be happy to cover for you, get well soon!

Tim

Re: Need cover for Duty Rower Sunday 25th January

Jenny

Thanks Tim
Hope to see you all soon.

Sent from my Sony Xperiaâ„¢ smartphone

---- Timp [via Langstone Cutters RC] wrote ----

Hi Jenny

Sorry to hear that you are poorly😷, I would be happy to cover for you, get well soon!

Tim

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Need-cover-for-Duty-Rower-Sunday-25th-January-tp3034p3035.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Cutters RC, email ml-node+[hidden email]