Needed row organiser

Christine
I am down to organise the week day row, week starting Monday 13th June.  That week I am away at a family funeral so won’t be able to organise.  Please could someone take this on.  I will lookout for another fellow rower in the same need at a later date and help out.
Thank you Christine

Re: Needed row organiser

Pete Reed
Hi Christine

Sorry to hear about the funeral.
I'm happy to do this one in addition to my turn for this week.
I've had to call off twice before so it's about time I did some.

All the best
Pete

Re: Needed row organiser

Christine
Thanks Pete, that’s so helpful.  I hope you get great weather and have a happy row. Christine
Christine