Netley Regatta June 25

Netley Regatta was a great event a couple of years ago, on a site overlooking Southampton Water, a combination of local fete and rowing. The next one is on June 25 - details here https://www.facebook.com/netleyregatta/ and here http://www.netleyregatta.co.uk.
It was fun

We even won a gong or two.

By coincidence, I am down to organise the Saturday row that day so that is what we will be doing!
If you are interested in competing, post below...

Re: Netley Regatta June 25

Andy Mac
Looks and sounds great.
Me please Chris
Sweep - Scull - Cox

Re: Netley Regatta June 25

Chris, Yes Beer tent and a row please. Cheers

Re: Netley Regatta June 25

Yes please Chris

Re: Netley Regatta June 25

Did someone say beer tent and rowing?!
Count me in please!

Re: Netley Regatta June 25

Hi Chris, Ron and Cheryl for this please ~ Cheers

Re: Netley Regatta June 25

Lesley Kent
Count me in please Chris. Lesley 😍

Re: Netley Regatta June 25

Me too please Chris

Re: Netley Regatta June 25

Julia
We are in Chris.  Julia and Stage.

Re: Netley Regatta June 25

Phil P
yes please .Phil

Re: Netley Regatta June 25

Geoff 1/-
Can I come and play. Geoff

Re: Netley Regatta June 25

shahnaz
unfortunately has to be without me , I will be in Africa and think about you guys :)

Re: Netley Regatta June 25

KateM
Hi Chris if it's not too late I'm interested in racing as well

Re: Netley Regatta June 25

JaneDavy
Hi Chris,
I am interested as well please, thanks Jane

Re: Netley Regatta June 25

The race programme is:

Netley Regatta 2016 Race Timings
Tides Sat 25th June 2016 LW 0822 0.9m, 1st HW: 1509 4.5m
1100 First Race of Regatta 0.25M Sprint from Hard
1130 Race 2 1.0M Dash and Ladies Race
1230 Race 3– Fun Run – Propulsion by means other than oars
1230 Raft Race 1 – Number of races will depend on how many entries
1300 Race 4 Netley Cup 4 Miles
1430 Race 5 Crichton Shield 1 Mile
1530 Race 6 Egg and Spoon Race
1630 Regatta Prize Giving and ToW prize giving

Re: Netley Regatta June 25

alison kidd
Yes please Chris,

Alison

Re: Netley Regatta June 25

KateM
Hi Chris what time do we need to be there and what time do we need to load the boats? Thanks Kate