Netley Regatta - who won what?

Shellz
Can anyone tell me what races we won? I've seen a range of trophies and happy faces but not enough detail!

I'd like to include news of this in my usual Hayling Islander "On the Water" piece - which I'm writing NOW and needs to be in today, so any quick help would be hugely appreciated!

Thanks
Shel x

Re: Netley Regatta - who won what?

Geoff Shilling
Bembridge won the mile dash and The Chriton shield. Langstone Lady won the sprint. The Gig [in not sure what one] won the long race. I think the junior girls won a trophy

Re: Netley Regatta - who won what?

Shellz
Thanks Geoff, hugely helpful.

:)

Re: Netley Regatta - who won what?

Andrew B
Hi Shelley,
Have you picked up the emails sent to your email account ? One from me, one from Ali C
Andrew

Re: Netley Regatta - who won what?

Andrew B
PS I think its Crichton, and two of the junior gig 'girls' weren't 'young ladies' they were 'young men'

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Netley-Regatta-who-won-what-tp1594p1595.html

Andrew Berry
Andrew

Re: Netley Regatta - who won what?

Shellz
Cheers Andrew, I got your message and Ali's list of names. All written up. :)