New Book HAMPSHIRE SMUGGLERS' PUBS With Royal Oak History

New Book HAMPSHIRE SMUGGLERS' PUBS With Royal Oak History

ron and cheryl
The Langstone Cutters Rowing Club get a mention in this book! (Anyone you recognise as well?)

Re: New Book HAMPSHIRE SMUGGLERS' PUBS With Royal Oak History

Mike Gilbert

How cool!!

On 15 May 2016 5:46 pm, "ron and cheryl [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
The Langstone Cutters Rowing Club get a mention in this book! (Anyone you recognise as well?)

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/New-Book-HAMPSHIRE-SMUGGLERS-PUBS-With-Royal-Oak-History-tp7636.html

Re: New Book HAMPSHIRE SMUGGLERS' PUBS With Royal Oak History

Nice one!

Re: New Book HAMPSHIRE SMUGGLERS' PUBS With Royal Oak History

Teri
Fame at last!!................ that's what happens when you sit outside the pub looking waaay too happy!

Re: New Book HAMPSHIRE SMUGGLERS' PUBS With Royal Oak History

Paula Bray
If I buy a copy can I have your autographs?! x

Re: New Book HAMPSHIRE SMUGGLERS' PUBS With Royal Oak History

Andy Mac
Its five quid for a signing Paula, AND, a tenner for a signing and a coxing session with the rower formally known as Ron.

Well chuffed for you both Ron and Cheryl.

You are now immortalized.

Nice one guys

Re: New Book HAMPSHIRE SMUGGLERS' PUBS With Royal Oak History

I'm sure that's Ron the lens and Cheryl the press ganger!

A barrel of the finest French or I will dob you in........

"Langstone Smugglers Rowing club"

Re: New Book HAMPSHIRE SMUGGLERS' PUBS With Royal Oak History

Les Goodall
No.
Didn't recognise anyone!!!