New Rowers Day - Sunday 14 April 14:00

Re: New Rowers Day - Sunday 14 April 15:00

RichardH
Hi Mark,
Happy to help either Cox, row or on beach .

Re: New Rowers Day - Sunday 14 April 15:00

Rich Beard
Mark. We are not able to attend now  apologies

Re: New Rowers Day - Sunday 14 April 15:00

Please can you add Kim to the list. She had a short try some time ago and I will help. Sue

Re: New Rowers Day - Sunday 14 April 15:00

Alan Harding
Hi Mark,

Update on my people.

Chris Waterhouse is still good
Stephen Kay cannot make this date.
Please add Mike Watkins (you know him from the Solar boat)

I will be there to help.

Thanks,

Al

Re: New Rowers Day - Sunday 14 April 15:00

Anne3
Please add Anna Froud, another neighbour. Thanks, Anne.

Re: New Rowers Day - Sunday 14 April 15:00

Hi Mark,
Please can you add

Sarah Sadler and Jackie Harper to the day.
They both currently row for CRAC but are still learning and want to try different boats

Thanks, Matt

Re: New Rowers Day - Sunday 14 April 15:00

Jenny Myles
Hi Mark, can you add Caroline and Tara Richardson please, and Dave and myself will be there to help.
Thanks Jenny

Re: New Rowers Day - Sunday 14 April 14:00

Lesley Grainger
Hi Mark,
Can you add Kris Bezzant to this please. I'll get her to complete a waiver form.
Lesley x

Re: New Rowers Day - Sunday 14 April 14:00

Sorry Mark I cannot make Sunday.  My friend Kim MacDonald rowed last Saturday and is going this Saturday so could you take her off the list. Hope it all goes well.

Re: New Rowers Day - Sunday 14 April 14:00

Hi Mark,
I’m afraid my friend Line Paulsen can’t make Sunday now, but I’ll try and get her out on a row soon (she’s very capable and rowed in Denmark in her youth)
To be honest, I’m struggling to make the day myself too. So if I don’t get there to help I hope the day goes really well.
Thanks, Matt
12